These are my everyday makeup go to’s. My makeup routine changes regularly but these are my favourites right now for everyday. Few of these pieces I picked up in England, so I am not sure if you can get them in Canada. I have yet to find the DIY brow bar by soap&glory in canada so if you happen to come across this kit, do not pass it up >> I’m going to go into detail about each piece below!
– Soap&Glory D.I.Y Brow Bar, I’m completely obsessed with this brow kit. I have tried a lot of different things for my brows, and this is by far my fav! It is broken up into four sections, A light powder for fair hair, a dark brow powder for dark hair, a clear cream to keep them brows on point & a cream highlighter for your brow bone (I use this highlighter on my cheek bone sometimes too!) & comes with two brow brushes.
– Mac Lipstick “Twig” This colour is a deeper red purple color, I sometimes tone it town with my lipgloss by benefit or another lighter lipstick, but I do love the matte twig lipstick by itself, especially for work. It lasts me all day without re-applying.
– High Beam by Benefit. This is a liquid form highlighter. It works great for all weather, I use this highlighter year round for a nice summery glow. Another highlighter favourite of mine is Albatross By Nars, my girls just smashed it on the floor or it would definitely be in this picture!
– Hoola Bronzer by Benefit. This bronzer is perfect for contouring. It’s lasted me forever & Im a little bit bronzer happy! I purchased in December in the UK, I think it was about £18 so roughly $30 CAD and I haven’t even put a dent into it yet. The colour is great, I hate how some bronzes just make me look orange.
– Younqiue Fibre lashes mascara. My mom got this mascara for me last year sometime, and I have to admit… I was not a fan! It flaked all over my face throughout the day, it was messy to apply and the fibres would get into my eyes and I would be wanting to itch my eyeballs all day long. Recently my boss just started selling Younqiue products so I thought I’d give it a try again since they changed the formula a little… And I love it this time around! It applies great, I finally have got the trick of the fibres and it looks like I’m wearing falsies even though I’m not!
– Boi~ing concealer by benefit. I use this under eyes for a highlighter as well as a concealer. It’s industrial strength and it has full coverage. I use it on any unwanted acne or dark spots. This was well Worth money spent. I purchased it at the airport in duty free, so it was about £14 u think its $25 CAD.
– Mac blush “Coppertone”. This blush works sooo well with the “Twig” lipstick. They flatter eachother perfectly. It’s a nice natural cheek color.
– They’re Real push up liner. This is my favourite eye liner ever. You know what I hate more then anything with eyeliner?! When your eyeliner creases up and creates a black line. This eyeliner creates the perfect wing and doesn’t crease, stays on all day.
– Real Techniques brushes. These brushes are the best brushes I’ve ever owned. They are so durable and apply beautifully. I bought a kit of them with a foundation brush, contouring brush, blush brush &a a couple eyeshadow brushes, they have outlasted all of my other expensive brushes.
Those are my current make up favs! Check back in a couple weeks and it likely won’t be the same, haha!